Kitabın sitemizden elektronik ortamda yayınlanmasına izin verdiği için
Kurumsal Yönetim ve Sürdürülebilirlik Merkezi Başkanı Sayın Dr. Güler Manisalı Darman’a teşekkür ederiz.
Applied Workshop in International Trade and Finance I (ITF451)
Course Objective: The objective of this course is to help senior level undergraduate students to apply the theoretical knowledge they took from the courses, which are in the scope of teaching programme to their practical life, with the help of authorities who take an active role in market and professional life.
Course Learning Outcomes: The students who succeeded in this course;
- will be able to solve the various problems of business life.
- will be able to choose the most appropraite job by exploring his/her field of interest.
- will be able to explain the structure and mechanism of public and international companies, financial markets and institutions.
- will be able to compare the theoretical knowledge they took from the courses with the applications in the sector.
- will be able to analyze the potential issues in business life efficiently.
Course Content: In this course, students will be given detailed information about the companies and institutions in the sector of finance and international trade through authorized officer that will come every week from different companies. This information will be reinforcedby applied projects, case studies and analysis of current issues. The students will be guided about the opportunities in the sector which they will have after graduation. Furthermore, they will be instructed to offer solution to the problems which they will face.